I’m delighted to be speaking at and supporting the upcoming #TechThursdayKK event in the Medieval Mile Museum in Kilkenny on Thursday evening.
Speakers already lined up include:
- Michael Mouire, Head of Data & Analytics, Ryanair
- Lia Bresnihan, Marketing Director, CarTrawler
- Ru Barry, Product Manager, Boxever
- Kevin O’Shaughnessy, Founder, Indigo GT (and fellow Travel Massive Dublin chapter leader)
- Brian O’Rourke, CEO, Cityswifter
- David Harkin, Founder theBizlocator
- Sandra Wycech, Leinster Startup Community Manager, Bank of Ireland Innovation
- Carl Carl Power, Head of Venture Investment, NDRC
- Angela Duffy and Alan Costello, NDRC
- John Cleere, Red Lemonade Creative (who is organising the whole thing)
Tickets are FREE but you must register, I expect it to sell out very quickly.